Monday, June 3, 2019

Stampin' Up! Half-Full Happy Birthday

Welcome to Monday Makeover. Today I am CASEing a card that was done by Tami Hewlett. You can see her card here.

The stamp set, Half-Full, will be retiring and the last day to order it is today by 11:50 PM Mountain Time. The Happy Birthday Thinlits is discounted. I'm playing today at Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog.


We made this card at Barb's. She had all the paper cut for us, along with the leaves. We did stamp the wine bottle and grape cluster with Versa Mark ink and heat set it with Copper Emboss Powder. Then we fussy cut both images. The Happy Birthday is cut out of Copper Foil. 





A mat of Copper Foil is adhered to an Early Espresso card base. I think the DSP might be a piece of retired Year of Cheer but as I said, she had everything cut for us and she doesn't keep track of names. We colored the wine bottle with her Copics but you could easily color it with Blends or Markers.



Thank you for stopping by today. I wonder what Tuesday will bring? I know for sure it will bring the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and ordering opens at 12 PM Mountain Time. If you don't have a demonstrator, I'd be happy to help you! Have a great day.




8 comments:

  1. Fun and wonderful card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our June challenge of celebrating birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Karen! Perfect for a birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Karen. I like the way you brought it together so nicely. Thanks for the kind words on my white embossed card with a mauve flower. Well, you know what, I threw away the packaging of the embossing folder but certainly it is not a Stamping up one. I sadly don't get stamping up products in Singapore.

    I am presently selling cards to support a home for abused women. We used to live in Indonesia before we moved here and it was much easier to sell my cards there. Having said that I just sold cards worth 100 dollars in the past two weeks. How blessed is that!!!

    Warmly,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Monica, for your nice compliment and telling me some of your story. What a worthwhile cause!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...