Saturday, June 1, 2019

Stampin' Up! Real Red Get Well Card

It's Silly Saturday and my card is a fun one that we made at Barb's Thursday night. It was a quick one to make but shows that I am not an artist...lol. I don't think it needs too much of an explanation, but the idea came from Stacy

I placed its arms a certain way based on the inside greeting. The colors used are Whisper White, Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black and a Journaling pen. The Band-Aid is from Johnson & Johnson...lol. The heart stamp and sentiment were Barb's stamps and if you want to know the names, I will ask her.



This was a Hampton Arts stamp Carole had in her stash. She had a great sense of humor and would be pleased to know I provided a little chuckle for you today. You did smile, didn't you?

Product List

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...