Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Stampin' Up! Well Sorta

Hello, peeps! Today I was going to have pictures of the first card class I led with 15 ladies who had not stamped before...or just a tad. We ended up with six and I told them I'd like to post their pics with their cards on my blog. They did an amazing job for first time and they asked to do it again...woo hoo! I was so excited about that, that I forgot to take the pictures! I'm exhausted and have no time to create a card for you today.

So, to honor the memory of my friend Carole, I'm posting a picture of a card she created and for which I have the kits that she never got to do with our group. Here you go...


It almost looks like a napkin, doesn't it? Carole loved her paper and she used to own a print shop so she knew all about paper. I'm still learning.

Thank you for stopping by today and tomorrow I'll be back with one of my creations. I need to make a retirement card for a retirement party tomorrow night. Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute...and it's a masculine one at that! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Glad you had a successful class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your class went well and that they want a repeat! Great! Yep, exhausted! Take care of yourself.erewq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. I'm paying for it today...lifting my travel case with the Big Shot and Cuttlebug in it and standing for two hours! The old lower back is letting me know I can't do that!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...