Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Stampin' Up! Peaceful Place

This is a card for another one of Carole's daughters. I thought the title of the stamp set was fitting for where Carole is now...no more tears and suffering.

If you have not guessed, I enjoy making monochromatic cards. I thought about coloring the stream a greenish color but decided to leave well enough alone. By doing that, I can enter my card at Inspire.Create Challenge #40.
Since my card front has trees on it, I'm playing again at Stinkin' Inkers.


I think this stamp set would be great for coloring with chalk and I may just do that for my next one. The sentiment on the front is from Flourishing Phrases.

While I had my retired Heartfelt Sympathy stamp set out, I stamped the inside.



Thursday is Carole's memorial service and I won't be making any cards that day. However, it will be our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop and I need to go make my card for that.

Thank you for stopping by and if you would like the measurements, just leave me a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Karen. Perfect design for the black & white challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. And, yes, it would be good watercolored or chalked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie. I am definitely going to try both!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...