Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Stampin' Up! Tropical Chic for Amy's Inkin' Krew Team Blog Hop

Welcome to another monthly Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring  Stampin’ Up! products.  This month we are all creating projects with a “Feminine” theme and I’m featuring the Tropical Chic stamp set and matching dies for my card.

To me, these are very feminine colors but I know some men like them too. I've used Lemon Lime Twist for my card base, Granny Apple Green ink to stamp the sentiments and Powder Pink to stamp the flower and card stock for my banner greeting.



I needed a quick and easy card for a class that will probably consist of first-time stampers. When I saw a card by Stephanie Pordum, I knew I had hit the jackpot. After April 23, I'll let you know if the participating ladies agreed. 

I used the Subtle DTIEF to add texture to the white mat. I stamped and die cut the leaves and flower and added a rhinestone. The banner tip was punched with the Banner Trio punch. The sentiment is from the retired "Well Scripted" set. 

Crafty Friends and Seize the Birthday #162 have birthday themes. I'm kinda thinkin' my colors reflect the challenge at Just Add Ink #451...whatcha think?



The inside is way simple...


The sentiment is from the Rooted in Nature stamp set and is stamped in Granny Apple Green.

My upline, Mary, says we can't have nekkid envelopes so I think she'll be proud of me!


I have a pink flower stamped on the front. It's time to start using up the beautiful Tropical Escape DSP! Retirement time for the paper is growing close. Order it while you can!

If you have any questions, just let me know in a comment. In the meantime, if you click on "Next" you will hop to Akiko and "Previous" will take you to my namesake, Karen!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!

https://stampininthemeadows.com/2019/04/09/beautiful-bouquet-mothers-day-for-the-inkin-krew-blog-hop/?fbclid=IwAR2az-HB3OVTyhdgi1-sbZo7jNy0YTTPdpCKo6fkc9gS9aTS6ytVrrm5uCEhttps://creativestampingdesigns.com/?p=2040

Partial Product List:

10 comments:

  1. Sweet card Karen! Love the clean design and the colors are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amy. I really appreciate you leaving a comment when you have so much on your plate!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeously simple, Karen. And your ladies will love it. They will be so pleased to make a beautiful card so easily! And your colors are perfect for the just Add Ink Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Julie. I hope JAI feels that way too!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty Karen :) I love this set and keep saying I need to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. Maybe it'll be on the retiring list!

      Delete
  4. Simple and pretty! I love the clean lines and white space Karen. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your lovely cards with us. Thanks for entering your card into our ‘Happy Birthday’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane. I'm thankful for the opportunity to play.

      Delete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...