Friday, April 12, 2019

Stampin' Up! Painted Seasons

My card today uses the retired Painted Seasons stamp set, which was available during 2019 Sale-A-Bration. 

I was very loosely inspired by the sketch challenge at The Flower Challenge #31.

 Hope it passes muster with the challenge.


My card base is Gorgeous Grape. I stamped some of the ferns and leaves directly onto the card mat using Shaded Spruce ink. I stamped the others on a scrap of Whisper White and cut them with the retired Four Seasons matching dies. I stamped the flowers in Gorgeous Grape and cut them out with the die set.

I printed the sentiment on my computer in Publisher. I altered the saying from the stamp in the August 2018 Paper Pumpkin set and then cut it out with a die from the retired Tags and Labels set. Once I adhered that, then I adhered the flowers with Dimensionals.

For the inside I chose to use stamps from the retired Thoughts and Prayers set, again stamped in Gorgeous Grape.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Karen, great layout and colours used too ;) Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the purple flowers and design of your card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen, love the colours you have used for those stunning flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...