Sunday, March 10, 2019

Stampin' Up! Floral Romance Revisit

Remember the wedding card I created on February 11? No, well, no problem...I can hardly remember what I created yesterday. My day today consisted of 5 hours at Xfinity and Verizon...not as an employee but as a customer. I am totally wiped out. I am creating this post Saturday night as tomorrow is another busy day.

So, back to the 11th card...here. I recreated the outside by adhering a panel of Highland Heather to a thick Whisper White card base. I have no photo to show you cuz guess why...yep...forgot to take a pic! BUT I did remember to take pics of the revamped inside...

The woman I made the wedding card for decided she liked the second version better....me too! This also gives me an idea for a CAS card.

Thank you for stopping by today and I'll see you tomorrow for Makeover Monday.

Product List

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...