Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Stampin' Up! First Frost and Floral Romance

I had a request to make a card for an upcoming bridal shower. I don't have any stamp sets related to that theme so I decided to make a gift card card. I followed Jan Brown's tutorial, which you can watch here. She gives you measurements for imperial and metric. Her instructions are great.



I chose Fresh Fig because that was all I had in 12" x 12" card stock and the bride had chosen lavender for her wedding color. I also had chopped all my Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper so I couldn't match up the flowers. I don't think it mattered that much. I did everything the same as Jan B. with the exception of the ribbon and Wink of Stella. What I used is listed below. Since I think this is a unique gift card holder, I'm playing for the third time at Time Out Challenges: Challenge #130



I put a sample gift card in the tufted section. My sentiments came from the Beautiful Bouquet set.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.


8 comments:

  1. Very cool gift card holder, I need to go check out the instructions for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! LOVE that you used that Tufted TIEF for the holder envelope! Going to be a great gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and the fact that it holds a gift card is perfect for a wedding shower card! Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and dreamy, Karen ... the pearl and velvet ribbon add a lovely touch of elegance to your gift card card! Thanks so much for playing along with us once again at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2417 Theme Challenge

Here is what I created for our theme challenge today... This is the inspiration for our theme... Our sponsor for this week's challenge i...