Sunday, February 3, 2019

Stampin' Up! Wishing You Well

Today I CASE'd my card that I posted Friday. You can see that one here

I used the same retired DSP as I had leftover pieces on my desk. I added some Basic Black mats and made the inside different...plus I turned it into an anniversary card using a stamp from Beautiful Bouquet. I used Real Red, Lovely Lipstick and another red on the inside. I think the top panel looks like Melon Mambo!

Dragonfly Dreams' challenge for this month is "Include a Heart". I have included numerous hearts! 

Jeannie, over at Dragonfly Journeys #133, has an "I Heart You" challenge.

Sunday Stamps SSC197 PRETTY IN PINK has a color challenge and I'm going to give that a try!

I'm playing at Time Out again with their lovely inspiration photo. 

I hope you have time to visit the challenges listed above. There are some great cards to view.

My inside heart was die cut from retired Red Rose card stock with the Be Mine die set. The sentiment is from Wonderful Romance.

Thank you for stopping by and tomorrow it might be Christmas again. Enjoy the Super Bowl tonight and may the best team win!


Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack
Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack
[142733]
$10.00

13 comments:

  1. Hah, what a fun and "loving" use of this stamp set - I love this wreath so much! Great job! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card as are all your other ones...we sure can see how you loved our photo! And thanks for leaving us a lovely comment on our blog! I adore your hearts scattered on the wreath and and how you followed through the gorgoeus paper and used it inside. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! This is the sweetest Valentine and that big die cut heart inside is the perfect way to express a large amount of love. Your creativeness with this stamp set is just terrific. Thanks so much for joining my 'I Heart You' blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jeannie...I'm glad your blog challenge is there for so many to enjoy.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty card! The inside is just as pretty as the outside! Love the pattern paper too! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty wreath, Karen ... set against such lovely layered pp ... love how you took the design to the inside of your card! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Anniversary card you made with the wreath- the addition of hearts is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with the color challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and such pretty papers. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...