Sunday, February 17, 2019

Stampin' Up! Vibrant Vases

...and now for the last card made at Dottie's last week...

My card displays flowers on the front as well as on the inside. 

The Vibrant Vases stamp set is new and can be found in the 2019 Occasions Catalog. Since it meets the criteria for the challenge at The Flower Challenge #29, I've decided to play there.



Having four cards made has helped me while my sister-in-law was visiting again. She has gone to the east coast for a week and we will miss her. I won't see her again til this summer when I head north for a month or two.

Check out Vibrant Vases on Pinterest...there are so many ideas for it. It's a very versatile set. Click on the photo below to see it up close and personal!

Thank you for stopping by.


Blender Pens
[102845]
$12.00

8 comments:

  1. Oh - this is so pretty! I love this set and really like how you did your vase!! Great sentiments, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sentiments! Perfect for your flower image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have not used this set. Guess I should give it a try. yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shirley. I can't wait to see what you create.

      Delete
  4. sweet cas…
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...