Monday, February 18, 2019

Stampin' Up! Healing Hugs

Woo hoo! It's my third Monday in a row that I've CASE'd a teammate or an upline. I have two uplines...Mary (my immediate upline) and Amy, who is Mary's upline, thus mine too! I am so grateful to be a part of these two teams. Today I am CASEing Amy's beautiful card. Here's hers...


and here's mine...



My card stock, DSP, twine and ink are different shades of pink even though I mostly used the same color. Over at International Art & Soul they have a shades of color challenge. I think my leaves and butterfly qualify too!

Here are the instructions...the measurements are below with a partial listing of product used.
  • Stamp the rose and leaf images from the Healing Hugs stamp set in Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow inks on a piece Whisper White card stock.  
  • Adhere the stamped panel to a piece of Petal Pink card stock.
  • Adhere a strip of DSP from the Petal Promenade DSP to the left side of the Whisper White panel.  
  • Wrap a strand of Grapefruit Grove Nature’s Twine around the panel along the edge of the DSP and tie a bow.  
  • Adhere the layered panel to the front of your Petal Pink card base with Mini Dimensionals. 
  • Stamp the sentiment from the Healing Hugs photopolymer stamp set in Fresh Fig ink on a scrap of Whisper White then cut the scrap to 1 ½” x 2 3/8”. Adhere the sentiment to the card front with more Mini Dimensionals.
  • Punch the small butterfly with the Butterfly Duet Punch and color it with Light and Dark Mossy Meadow Blends. 
For the inside of the card...


  • Stamp the flower and leaf images from the Healing Hugs stamp set in Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow inks. Stamp the sentiment from the Healing Hugs stamp set in Fresh Fig ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock. Adhere to card base with Liquid Glue.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my card for today!

Measurements:
  • Petal Pink:   4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2"; 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
  • Whisper White – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″; 2″ x 2 2 1/2″ scrap piece; 4″ x 5 1/4″ inside panel
  • Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper Strip – 1/2″ x 5 1/8″ 
Partial Product List:


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Karen! I have never noticed that stamp set in the catalog. Now I want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shirley. You need to have it! Mary and Amy would agree!!

      Delete
  2. Stunning cards! This is a favorite set of mine and each time I stamp those leaves and flower I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are both just stunning - I couldn't begin to pick a favorite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I'm thankful or Amy's creation and I have no problem picking a favorite...lol.

      Delete
  4. Both of these cards are gorgeous! Perfect for our challenge .

    Thank you so much for joining us at international Art and soul .

    Hugs,

    Chriss - IN AS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower! Follow me back if you like .

    Hugs

    Chriss

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...