Saturday, February 16, 2019

Stampin' Up! Let it Ride

Heather Cooper's card was the inspiration for my card today. I think the card is fairly Clean And Simple, don't you? I'm playing at two new-to-me sites, Crafty Catz #449 ATG with Optional Twist of Keep It Simple  and Sweet Stampin' - Love Your Pet Challenge.

I don't own this stamp set yet, but I did win it from my upline, Mary, for a challenge recently so I plan to do more with Let it Ride. This is the next to last card we made at Dottie's last week.



My card base is Soft Suede with a mat of Garden Green. The trees are stamped with Garden Green ink. The horse is stamped in Soft Suede and colored in lightly with my Espresso watercolor pencil and Blender Pen. The burlap ribbon is wrapped around the art piece and mat and secured on the back. The sentiment is stamped with Crumb Cake and adhered with Dimensionals. 

For the inside, Dottie had the horse and "celebrate" on the panel already and we just had to add the rest of the stamping. I think this stamp is so much fun. It's a Penny Black stamp.


Thanks for stopping by.



8 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...