Friday, February 8, 2019

Stampin' Up! Happy Tails Wedding Anniversary

I just can't seem to get away from using hearts this week!
My card base is Basic Black card stock. I ran a piece of Very Vanilla through my Big Shot using the retired Falling Petals TIEF. The red hearts were left overs on my desk. The ribbon is non-SU and I tried to make a double bow for the first time.

The kissing pups are cut from Crumb Cake and Basic Black card stock using the Dog Builder punch (part of the Happy Tails Bundle). I found a new-to-me challenge at...Through the Purple Haze - Puppy Love Challenge




For the inside I used the retired Confetti Heart border punch on a piece of Very Vanilla. The sentiments are from Wonderful Romance and the Floral Phrases stamp sets, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and Crumb Cake. I adhered that panel to a Crumb Cake mat.

Today I'm playing at Aud Sentiments #220 and their theme is love or valentine. I also found two other new challenge sites: Cute Card Thursday Challenge 568 - Anything Goes! and even though it's not Thursday, I think it's a cute card! Southern Girls - Animal Antics. I am a Southern girl, but not from the land down under!

Thanks for stopping by.

Partial Product List (last two are retired)


Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
[142761]
$8.50

8 comments:

  1. It IS cute! I need to play with this set a little more, it's obviously great for all kinds of occasions! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Karen! Love your puppies, perfect colors and design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the embossing!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image and stunning card design...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS ,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Thanks for sharing at Through the Purple Haze Challenge. I wish you the best of luck.
    Happy Crafting
    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...