Saturday, February 9, 2019

Stampin' Up! Happy Tails Sympathy

It seems like lately so many of my friends are losing their pets. Here's a photo of Sasha dressed up for Halloween. She crossed the Rainbow Bridge February 1, 2019.
Image may contain: dog

I made my creation to send to her parents. Fur babies have a special place in our hearts, don't they?


My card was inspired by Christy Velasquez. You can see how the card is made here

Unfortunately I had already written on the inside, but I had stamped some sentiments from Happy Tails.

I love finding new challenges and I came across a monthly one at Ellibelle's. For her February challenge she chose the use of dies, punches or hearts and I used all three! 

Thanks for stopping by. A partial list of product used follows.

6 comments:

  1. Very special and Sasha's family will certainly feel blessed to have such a thoughtful friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, the rainbow puppy is perfect for a pet sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card you created, I am so sorry it's for such a sad reason!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ellebelle. I appreciate your leaving a comment.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...