Friday, September 7, 2018

Stampin' Up! Wishing You Well

The new Holiday catalog came out September 5. Linda Cullen and Tami White did a video launch party on their You Tube and FB sites. Linda made the most stunning card and I decided to CASE it. As a matter of fact, I made two. Each is a little different from hers and my own! These two are mine!


The measurements and products used are listed below.

I am entering my card in three challenges:

1. The Flower Challenge #24
2. Fusion - Daisies


3. Stamping Sensations - I Spy Something with a "B" and mine just happens to be a bouquet!

I started with a Whisper White card base. I embossed the Granny Apple Green panel with the Tin Tile Dynamic TIEF and adhered a strip of Gorgeous Grape to it with liquid multi-purpose glue. Then I glued that to the side of my base. 

The stamps from Wishing You Well are so beautiful, don't you agree? I stamped the main bouquet in Granny Apple Green and the flowers in Gorgeous Grape. The bow is stamped in Gorgeous Grape. I used my Stamparatus to make it easier. I adhered the art piece to a mat of Gorgeous Grape and mounted that to the card base with dimensionals. I added Basic Rhinestones to the art piece. The copper sentiments are "Peel-Offs", which I purchased through Amazon.

Thank you for stopping by. I will admit I got into a routine using the kits I took with me to NYS but now that I'm back in my craft area, there's quite an adjustment to get back into the swing of things.

Measurements:

Card base: 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Granny Apple Green strip: 5 1/2" x 1 1/2"
Gorgeous Grape strip: 5 1/2" x 1/2"
Art panel: 4 1/4" x 3"
Mat for art panel: 4 3/8" x 3 1/8"

Product List:

Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty...one of my favorite sets from the catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Karen! Awesome colors and design, great stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards, I spied one in the Flower Challenge Gallery. I just ordered that stamp set simply for that gorgeous bow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cat. You will love the set. That bow is one of my favorite stamps.

      Delete
  4. Oh these are both SO gorgeous!! I LOVE this set - that BOW!!! Wonderful cards, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mary. Yes, that bow makes one swoon!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful cards, this set is truly lovely, especially the bow, I love the sheer look of it and the sweet bouquet of flowers.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria. I enjoy playing at the Flower Challenge.

      Delete
  6. I love this stamp set! Your cards are beautiful! So glad you shared them at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a really lovely creation for our 'I Spy' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamp and cards, the bow adds a gorgeous touch, thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge this month Karen.
    Rachel DT x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...