Sunday, September 2, 2018

Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper

It's good to be home again but I still am relying on the products I took with me on our month-long vacation.

I made this card while we were in NY and the challenge at Fab Friday #145 was my inspiration. Here's their sketch...


and here's my interpretation...


I used a card base from Lots of Happy, a piece of Tropical Escape DSP, a piece of Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, embellishments and banner from Timeless Tidings and a stamp from Lots of Happy. I am going to put these kits to bed for at least a month!

So, if you have been following me since July 30, you know how valuable these kits are and what you can do with very little equipment.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I can make a card tomorrow but the cat has taken over my work area!

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! Love the lacy overlay. Pretty colors too! Glad that you made it home safely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Amy. Now I have to get back into the swing of things with making my monthly hop card and weekly.

      Delete
  2. I always get the email about your posts in the EVENING, not the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even realize you got an email. That's good to know. Do you ever get a notification that I've replied to your comments?

      Delete
  3. So pretty - love the laser cut you've used here - so intricate and detailed over that background! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Heather. I appreciate your kind comment.

      Delete
  4. The laser cut paper over the subtle pattern of the DSP is very cool! I like the subtle sparkle of the gems as well. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...