Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Missing in Action!

Since we've been home, there is so much mail to sort through...a month away is a long time for it to pile up! We also met friends for lunch on Monday plus my son and I had to get the craft area redesigned so I couldn't make a card.

Today was spent at the cancer center, doing the inventory for the cards I made while I was away,  straightening out bills and charges. AND I had to cook for the first time in a month!

I won't be posting tomorrow either as it's another day at the cancer center. Please come back on Thursday for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop...you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...