Saturday, September 1, 2018

Stampin' Up! Petal Promenade

I can't believe this is our last day in NYS. We have had an amazing time with family and friends since July 30. Perry has two days off at home before he gets his scan and then chemo. Let's hope and pray it's a good scan.

So, for my last NY-made card, I have listed the ingredients below. I followed the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #352 by Jen


and the floral theme from The Sisterhood of Crafters - Bloomin' Flowers again.



My Crumb Cake card base is from the kit. I used a cut piece of the Detailed Laser DSP behind the strip of Petal Promenade. If you look really close, you can see leaves! The Alphabet Challenge Blog - L is for Leaves is where this card is headed as well. My mat is a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Tropical Escape DSP. 

Using pieces from the card kit for the sentiment, I  double stamped it in pink and green with my ink spots to give it a shadowy effect that mimicked the colors in the Petal Promenade DSP. I adhered the gold banner with mini dimensionals and glued the sentiment to it.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my card. See you in Florida!
Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Lots of Happy Kit
Card stock & Papers     Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut DSP, Petal Promenade DSP, Tropical Escape DSP
 Ink Hampton Arts
Accessories Mini Dimensionals, Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Tools     my son-in-love's borrowed cutter, paper snips

18 comments:

  1. I like that laser cut with the Petal Promenade paper. What a neat idea that makes a pretty card. Have a safe trip home and I'm praying the scan is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Susan, for your comment on my card and for your prayer.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! Love the soft colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Karen. Hope all goes well next week for you and Perry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Prayers to you and Perry for a safe trip home, a clean scan and uneventful chemo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH SO pretty Karen! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Bloomin’ Flowers’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for leaving a comment, Darlene. It was my pleasure to play.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love the pink with the gold! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, Karen! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge. EmmaT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...