Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Stampin' Up! Bright and Beautiful

My colors for today are Garden Green, Crushed Curry and gold. Kinda makes you think of FALL and cooler weather, yes? Well, yes, BUT think even cooler...it's back to Christmas today! Hopefully, thinking about that will REALLY cool you off. It is so hot and humid here everyday but I still will take that over hurricanes and gloominess.


I'm playing at Jingle Belles and their theme is "Peace" but it must be a Christmas card. Here you go for my rendition...



Carole had the art piece stamped for us on Thursday and the base and mat. All we had to do was add what we wanted so I brought my card home and finished it today.

I cut the presents with a couple of die sets: the At Home Framelits after I had stamped them with the matching At Home With You stamp set; and Christmas Lamp Post Thinlits (retired) using it's matching stamp set. I stamped the word "Peace" using the retired Christmas Quilt set. I hadn't used the gold stars from the Timeless Tidings Project Kit so I stuck them on the tree.

Now for the inside...


The sentiment is from the retired Bright and Beautiful stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed my card and I'll be back tomorrow after all our doctor appointments. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that "peace" on your swirly tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embossed sentiment, love that tree image too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to find out what the tree image is because I love it and would like to make more!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...