Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bouquet

Wow, peeps, I'm actually getting in a post after all the doctor visits today!

When I saw the challenge at Color Throwdown #511


the light bulb went on.


My card base is Whisper White. I embossed another piece with the Tufted Dynamic TIEF and mounted it on the base with mini dimensionals. The mats are Mossy Meadow and a piece of Petal Promenade DSP. I used the Layering Circle dies to cut a circle out of Mossy Meadow and a scalloped circle out of Whisper White. The sentiment is stamped with Poppy Parade. I added the dots with the matching Stampin' Write Marker. I adhered it with mini dimensionals. I cut the heart out of the same DSP but used the reverse side. I added a basic rhinestone jewel and I was done with the front.

For the inside I used the leftover part of the die cut I used for the front (I had two!). I also had another scallop so I stamped the sentiment in Poppy Parade again. Both sentiments are from the Beautiful Bouquet set.



What do you think...should I add some bling to the Mossy Meadow circles?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday blog hop.


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Beautiful Bouquet
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper
 Ink Poppy Parade
Accessories Tufted Dynamic TIEF, Layering Circles Framelits, Heart Die from unknown source
Tools     Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, Mini-Dimensionals, Tombow Glue

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty design! Love that embossed background and the pretty paper that you used!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...