Monday, September 17, 2018

Stampin' Up! Not Today

My card today is brought to you by...

and it is one that we made at Carole's last Thursday. I'm entering it in 4 challenges:

2. Cards In Envy - Feels Like Fall Card Challenge
3. Crafty Cardmakers #218 Autumn Colors
4. Make My Monday Challenge #80 Autumn/Fall Colors


Carole had the leaves all cut for us as well as the mats. She taught us a new technique with gilding foil. There are many videos on You Tube for this so you can view them there. Basically, you put glue on the leaves, press the foil pieces onto the leaves, let it dry and then brush it off with a stippling brush. Easy peasy. I need a lot more practice for this technique...I should have taken a pic of hers as it was stunning.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, nice to meet you and thanks for the lovely comment. I really like io dies and these leaves are perfect for our theme this time. Thanks for joining in and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela. I will be playing again at Crafty with same idea but different products!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty leaves! Great fall colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Can't beat the fall colors and leaves. I think I have that IO set too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. I know I can borrow it anytime I want :-)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing at AFC. This is a great Autumn card! Jackie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thanks for sharing it with us at Make my Monday Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...