Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Stampin' Up! Lots of Happy Card Kit

Do you know what today was? Well, besides rainy and stay inside...it was "register for Stampin' Up!'s On Stage convention in Orlando 11/7 - 11/10" day. Registration opened at noon and I was registered by 12:30...woo hoo! It's my first one and I can hardly wait to go and meet my team members and all the demonstrators I follow. 

Shopping Our Stash #367 - Leaf It To Me requires that we use a leaf or leaves on our card.




My card base is from the Lots of Happy kit as is the focal piece. I made this at Patti's with some background paper that Elizabeth had. She had the SU Blends so I colored the flowers and leaves which are a punch out from the kit. Liz had some purple and white baker's twine so I used that as well. I elevated the flowers with dimensionals.

For the inside, I used a couple of Hampton Art stamps she had using ink spots she had by Bess. I glued a flower (from the kit) that I had colored with the watercolor pencils that came in the kit.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow...hope you will be too.

10 comments:

  1. Nice design and well crafted! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Chana, for your nice comment.

      Delete
  2. Yay!! So looking forward to OnStage with our group! Pretty card too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on going to Orlando! Make the most of it! You already know how to make the most of what is on hand! Nice job with the card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you, Paula. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

      Delete
  4. Lovely bouquet of pretty flowers, and that background is awesome!!
    Love the fact you finished the inside too.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again next time.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! That is such a pretty stamp image and I love the colors you've used. Thanks for joining us for our leaf challenge at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...