Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Stampin' Up! Painted Glass

Another card done with the nail polish technique for you...


I used stamps from Painted Glass and cut them out with the matching Stained Glass Thinlits. If you order this as a bundle, you save 10%.

My card base is Whisper White with a mat of Rich Razzleberry. I used Shimmery White card stock for the nail polish. On this particular piece I used the brush to drip nail polish into the water. It gives it a much lighter hue than when I pour it in and swirl it.

I used Blackberry Bliss for the scallops, which were punched with the 1 1/8" scallop punch. The leaves are Call Me Clover, which I punched out with the Leaf Punch.

And here is the inside.


I stamped the sentiment from Painted Glass onto a piece of Whisper White with Rich Razzleberry ink. I cut it out with the retired Lots of Labels Framelits.

Thank you for stopping by and if I can help you with any questions, ask away! A partial list of products used follows.


Leaf Punch
[144667]
$16.00

1 comment:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...