Sunday, April 29, 2018

Stampin' Up! Sunshine Sayings & Wishes

Today is a quick post...cancer center, laundry, meal prep and NASCAR :-) Nothing's better than a race from Talladega...well, maybe Daytona! We have been to Talladega and Daytona and it was a blast. We used to have passes for Loudon and Homestead but gave those up when we moved from NY to FL. I always wanted to see Rusty Wallace at Bristol but those tickets were too expensive, difficult to get and now Rusty has long been retired. I no longer have a driver I follow, which was part of the fun. I have an entire curio cabinet dedicated to Rusty, a few Dale Earnhart items and a couple of Jimmy Johnson. I might need that space for new Stampin' Up products!

My stamp set and dies today are current products and it was quite easy to create...




I used Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies and Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set. The Happy Anniversary saying is another company and the DSP is retired. The Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine is also currently available.

If you have any questions, please let me know in a comment and thanks for stopping by today.



4 comments:

  1. Love this, Karen! Really like the off-set mats and the fun die cuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Karen! Love the twine around the two panels. Great, clean design! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...