Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Mini Pizza Box: Lamb of God

Tuesday Morning Sketches - #424 - Anything Goes is serious...I could even post a plate of cookies! Maybe Friday!!

Little Red Wagon - #424 That's a Wrap  is looking for a gift, ribbon, or bow on the project. Here's mine


It's a Stampin' Up! mini pizza box decorated with designer paper from Photoplay (Luke 2 6 x 6 Paper Pad). The bow, boughs and pine cones are from SU's Christmas Happiness and Christmas Pines. The Merry Christmas is a gold sticker from Starform.

The gift inside was the Metallics Sequin Assortment. I love these pizza boxes. If you would like to purchase them click here.

Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. I can't get enough of decorating these boxes!

      Delete
  2. Love this one, too - of course, you knew I would given the pine cones and boughs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love those cones and boughs too...didn't use them enough!

      Delete
  3. What a cute pizza box and you've decorated it perfectly with those cute lambs and the pine cones and branches! Love that little red bow at the top too, very cute! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Love the pizza boxes! Thank you for joining us this week at LRW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh I see here's the pizza box - how fun!! That lamb paper is the best! Thanks again for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! I love the pine/cone dies!
    (I think I need some pizza boxes!)
    Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2417 Theme Challenge

Here is what I created for our theme challenge today... This is the inspiration for our theme... Our sponsor for this week's challenge i...