Thursday, December 21, 2017

Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate Envelope

My housekeeper stopped the other day and said she changed her mind about wanting the mini pizza gift box...would it be too much trouble to make something to hold a gift certificate? Trouble? Only in River City (love the Music Man!) So, this is what I made for her to give to her mother and for Freshly Made Sketches #318 (a loose interpretation!) and Tuesday Morning Sketches - #424 - Anything Goes.
I made the envelope into a #10 using Real Red envelope paper and my Martha Stewart score board.

The poinsettia buttons are stamped in Real Red from the Carols of Christmas set, punched with a 3/4" circle punch, matted on gold glimmer paper punched with a 7/8" scallop punch.

Santa's belt is a 3/4" x 8" strip of black glimmer paper (retired), a piece of gold glimmer paper punched with a retired punch and a heart of red glimmer paper.

The sentiment is from Merry Little Labels. I stamped it in Real Red on a scrap of Whisper White, punched it out with the Everyday Label punch and punched a second label shape in gold glimmer paper. Then I cut the gold glimmer label in half and adhered each piece to the ends of the sentiment label.

Your comments are important to me, and I do read every one of them.  So won’t you leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today’s project? I try to reply to each comment as well; however, I don't think blogger sends my reply to you for some reason...it sends it to my email!

I try to cover all my bases with products, measurements and techniques I use, but remember, if you ever have any questions about the projects I create,  I am only an email away!

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. No trouble in River City with this design! It is adorable! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! And totally clever. What a wonderful gift she'll have to give to her mother! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary...I was dreaming about it and remembered my dream!

      Delete
  3. How cute! Love the sparkly Santa belt, such a great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun gift card holder! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea Karen, and so sweet of you to just say no prob....lol. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches :) do come back soon ok!??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your great Santa-inspired gift certificate holder. The bits of glimmer paper are so festive! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful gift certificate holder!! Very cute!
    (I had to go check out your pizza boxes... they are so awesome!!)
    Music Man is quoted regularly at our house!! :)
    Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...