Monday, November 27, 2017

Wise Men

I hope you are being wise people and taking advantage of Stampin' Up! free shipping today. If you missed my post about that, just click on the "older post" at the bottom...it'll take you to the post just before this OR you can click on the "Promotions" tab up above.

Now back to my regularly scheduled program...my card for today!



I can't tell you what the dies are because they were pre-cut by our hostess...but I love them. The GOOD NEWS is that Stampin' Up! has something very similar...

and

The wise men are on my order today so I can take advantage of the free shipping!

My card base is Crumb Cake measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4". The card front is Cherry Cobbler cut at 5" x 3 3/4", matted on gold foil 5 1/4" x 4". The gold Merry Christmas is a sticker from Starform.

The inside sentiment is from Night in Bethlehem (see product list below). I stamped it with Versa Mark Ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder on a piece of Cherry Cobbler, 5" x 3 3/4" and adhered it to a gold foil mat 5 1/4" x 4".

This is yet another card for Crafty Hazelnut #361. I do hope you'll visit her site. There are some beautiful cards out there!

I hope you've enjoyed my card today and thanks for looking.

Products that can be used for this card:

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful Karen! Love the embossing and your color choices are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...