Thursday, October 5, 2017

Stampin' Up! Birthday Blossoms

Today was our weekly card group get together. I provided a kit (which I posted yesterday) and Meg provided two kits, one of which follows. I am not entering this in a challenge but trust me, today was a big challenge and just trust me again...it turned out to be a learning experience...nothing more said...you'll just have to wonder :-)

Here is one of Meg's cards that we CASE'd...


The front of the card was embossed with the Garden Trellis Embossing Folder. The Rich Razzleberry banner was punched with the Banner Triple Punch. I added my own dashes in white gel pen. The leaves were stamped in Versamark ink and fussy cut. The pansy was punched with what? the Pansy Punch of course! My Rich Razzleberry little flowers were punched with the retired Petite Petals punch and decorated with the white gel pen. I'm not sure what the tag/labels were as we were spoiled and they were already pre-cut! I need to check my die inventory because I, no doubt, have them! Speaking of dies...when I went to cut a die for the sentiment, I found one of Meg's missing dies embedded in her magnetic platform. Lesson learned...never use a die on the magnetic platform without a cutting plate underneath :-) Funny thing is she went digging through her trash looking for it and it's been missing since September.  I think we bonded over that! Good can come out of bad!

The inside is a panel of RR and Mint Macaron, stamped with retired Petite Petals and a non-SU sentiment...don't tell SU!!

Thanks for looking!




2 comments: