Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Stampin' Up - High Tide

Today's card was made for our other pastor. He and his wife love Aruba so I am hoping the ocean scenery appeals to him. I also hope Hazel likes it for her monthly patterned paper challenge.


The DSP is from the retired Serene Scenery. The stamp set is High Tide, the ribbon is 5/8" Burlap Ribbon. My colors are Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso and Basic Gray. It took 5 minutes or less to make this card. I'm thinking about putting a bird in the sky on the left hand top. What do you think?

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! I love that designer paper background and your stamping is just perfect too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - this was one of my very favorite DSP designs and you absolutely showed it off to perfection!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Hope to see you next time.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...