Thursday, September 7, 2017

Autumn Anniversary

Someone in our community will receive this card next week. I won't say who, just in case they are on Facebook because I'll be posting it there too and on  Amy's Inkin Krew page.

This card took so little time to put together because that's exactly what I have. I borrowed the butterfly die from a friend. The DSP behind it is Painted Autumn. I love the papers in this DSP. The sentiment is from a Paper Pumpkin kit and embossed in Copper Embossing Powder. My colors are Cajun Craze and Mossy Meadow.



This couple who will be receiving it has been married a long time!

Thanks for looking...now off to soak up patio floors from a leaky aluminum roof...and Irma isn't even here yet!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen! Love those butterfly die cuts and your clean design. Stay safe down there...we're prepping up here too, this is going to be a mess of a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Karen! I love it all! Please please please stay safe! As Amy says - we're getting ready, too - but messy and deadly are two very different things!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...