Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Stampin' Up! Large Letters

This is my second post for today. My son encouraged me to make a hurricane card so this is my impression! The die for the front was a gift from Amy K. for last month's team challenge. I never dreamed I would use it for the first time for a female I detest...









The technique for the front is called "Eclipse" and it's the first time I have tried it. I will use the dies and technique again for more pleasant occasions!

For the inside I made a photocopy of a map but I didn't have N. Ft. Myers. Sanibel is not a fan of Irma either, I am sure. The die cuts I used are Large Letters (thank you, Amy!) and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits in Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise. The DSP for the front is Naturally Eclectic. My card base is Lemon Lime Twist.

I had fun making this and I hope you enjoyed taking a look see. I really hope I don't meet her up close and personal!

4 comments:

  1. I also dislike Irma. But I love your card!! Super job with this fun technique, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to use those fantastic dies! Glad that you're loving them...and I do hope that Irma goes far, far away!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't meet her either! But your card is awesome! What a nice Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! Sending prayers to cover you & all the families on the East Coast.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...