Friday, November 18, 2016

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

Yesterday at our card group, we made two Christmas cards and two regular cards.
This was made using VersaMark ink stamped on the outside. I think I should have put the scallop on the right side as it covers the "beautiful" in the photo but not in real life. In real life, it blocks a set of pine cones!

The inside of this card has a punched red glimmer ornament on the left and here's the inside right.

Here are the other non-Christmas cards. I did not put a sentiment on the inlaid card, which is from Flourish Thinlits dies.

The second card was made from Paisleys and Posies. This card is a CASE of Lyssa Z at songofmyheartstampers.com

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...