Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Another Daily Llama


I made this card for a sketch challenge at Try Stampin' - or not - on Tuesday! Challenge #297 I added the optional window. Thanks to their challenge, I was able to CASE my own card from November 13.  I've also added it to the Music Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.


I am also entering it in the Paper Players challenge PP#321

All products are Stampin' Up with the exception of the sentiment, which I printed. The music DSP is from This Christmas. The red stripe is Holiday's Fancy Foil Designer Vellum. The narrow strip is from Merry Moments DSP. The llama is from the Birthday Fiesta stamp set. Colors used were as PP above. The pearl accents are from Pearl Basic Jewels. I used the 2 3/8" scallop punch for the window.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. How cute is this...and you used both of my favorite challenges, LOL! I love that little llama peeking out! Thanks for sharing this and playing with the Players this week as well as TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card for the holidays! Cute as can be! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this llama!! And I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love that llama and the color combo is delightfully crisp and clean. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week, Karen! Crystal, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Crystal. This llama has become one of my favorite critters. I just love his smile.

      Delete
    2. Very cute card!!! With the la-la-lama lol

      Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

      Cuttlebugs & Hugs
      Jannie

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Jannie. Hope I can enter something again.

      Delete
  5. This is such a cute card! I love the colors you used! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TSOT! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...