Sunday, August 14, 2016

Hydrangeas Don't Grow in Florida or Do They?

Pretty color challenge at Sunday Stampers #133....

My card base is Dapper Denim. I used Pear Pizzaz to sponge the bottom layer and Lost Lagoon for the top layer using the tree canopy die from Thoughtful Branches. I added yellow Perfect Pearls for the centers of the flowers. I used Tip Top Taupe for the sentiment and for sponging around and on the Whisper White cardstock, which was my neutral color. The leaves and bottom border are not SU products but the colors fit in with the challenge. 




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, you did a great job with the colors!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow that flower is adorable
    great use the color combo
    sweet card
    many thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...