Sunday, August 14, 2016

It's Not Valentine's Day

I saw a challenge on Splitcoaststampers, CC595, and decided I would make a card today using that challenge. The card base is Mossy Meadow. The Whisper White was sponged with Old Olive. The heart was cut out using the Bloomin' Love Thinlets and inlaid back into the WW. The flowers are Daffodil Delight. I scored the card incorrectly so I decided to add Dessert. The dessert part of the challenge was "Summer Treats". What better treat than ice cream thus I added a strip of Birthday Bouquet DSP from SU. I colored the pink cones with Daffodil Delight, which made them turn orange :-(  The Mint Macaron cones have added squiggles of Mossy Meadow marker. The sentiment is stamped in Old Olive and is from Honeycomb Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...