Saturday, February 2, 2019

Stampin' Up! Christmas

Today is just to make you think of retirement (if you are still working) and Christmas (if you celebrate it). This is one of the cards we made at card group Thursday. It uses retired SU Designer Series paper and other pieces of which I know nothing! It was a fun card to make and Sue taught us how to do the folds. I liked it so much, I am making more with different paper...stay tuned!
I'm only entering one challenge today:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #423 - optional challenge is: quick and easy. 

Once you get the hang of the folding, this card can be made in 10 minutes or less as long as you have all the paper cut. You can watch this video, which is similar to what we made. Our card has 5 layers and the video has 4. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the comments you leave.

5 comments:

  1. SUper cute...looks very complicated, I am glad that it's not! Makes for a beautiful festive card and I love using up little bits of DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved the folder tree, yors is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...