Thursday, March 3, 2016

Birthday Cards

I belong to a wonderful group and we make cards using mostly Stampin Up products. We have a fun time together and we have very creative women in our group. 

This first card was done using Wink of Stella on some of the flowers, embossing the happy birthday with VersaMark clear and white embossing powder, coloring the stems with watercolor pencil and covering with Wink of Stella. I'm not sure what the embossing folder was called. It was a very quick card and you could do much to make it your own! Lynn did!!



The second card used VersaMark gray on the stamp and was heat embossed using clear embossing powder. I used Stampin Up markers on the leaves and smudged it before it was dry. I was encouraged to stamp another but instead, I brought it home and sponged the white paper in Memento Gray Flannel and Pear Tart. I think I covered my mistake!

The third card was done by inking the embossing folder. It is so simple but I love simplicity and the sentiment! 

Thanks Carole for the ideas, supplies, delicious salad and your kindness. Meg, the two Sues and Lynn, thank you for all you add to the group and my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...