Friday, March 4, 2016

Seashore

I CASE'd this card from Cathy using different items but same idea. It is for a friend who gives me stamps she doesn't need. That helps me save money to buy more SU products! For this one, I used the two-step starfish stamp from SU Picture Perfect, Soft Suede SU ink, Desert Sand Memento ink, a Sahara Sand "knockoff" cardstock, Ranger white Liquid Pearls for the center, circle dies, an ocean-like DSP from Going Places paper stack, SU Lost Lagoon ribbon, SU Whisper White for circle and layer under DSP. The base is SU Pool Party as I ran out of Lost Lagoon cardstock. The "Thank You" was a die that my friend let me borrow and for the inside the sand dollar is from SU By the Seashore, a retired set. which she also let me borrow. The coral is the Big Sea Fan stamp by fredbmullett. Cathy has an excellent tutorial on You Tube for this. 







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkiADoRZCAU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...