Hello again, peeps! This is my second post today because I wanted to enter the Freshly Made Sketches #776 Challenge. I needed a quick sympathy card for tomorrow so I went to work with a CAS card.
Here's the sketch I followed...
Thanks, Kim, for a great easy card for me to create. I used the Autumn Leaves Bundle (retired), All About Autumn DSP (retired) and the sentiment from Colorful Season stamp set. My colors are Cajun Craze, Timid Tiger and Early Espresso, along with a little bit of Basic White.
The embossing folders I used are Rustic Check 3D and Seasonal Cheer Mini EFs.
Thanks for stopping by again!

Hi, Karen! I just love leaves and think your big Maple leaf is super cute as the star of our sketch! Thanks so much for sending your 'second' post to us at FMS!
ReplyDelete=] Michele
What a beautiful maple leaf! Thanks for oining us at FMS this week.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fall beauty this is! Love this big leaf. So glad to see you this week at FMS!
ReplyDelete