Monday, September 28, 2026

Stampin' Up! Painted Patch Thinking of You Thanksgiving Card

Welcome to my Monday Morning Makeover Madness card. I haven't done that in awhile...at least I don't think I have. In any event, this card is a CASE of my card from last week and a CASE of my upline and friend, Mary. This is another card I made at our team retreat. You know, when you have someone to prepare and cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for three days, it's easy to make more cards! I only took pics of one meal, shame on me! BUT, this casserole is one that is always being requested by the attendees.

 

I was a first timer and trust me, it tasted great!

Now that I've made you hungry, here's my card...


and the inside, which is no different from most of my others...

I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little tired of looking at pumpkins and this DSP! Come back tomorrow for a birthday card I made for a friend who loves orange. There might be pumpkins involved...lol. Thanks for stopping by today. 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sincere Salutations (Retired)
Card stock & Papers     Golden Glow; Crisp Cantaloupe; Painted Patch DSP
 Ink Crisp Cantaloupe; Cajun Craze
Accessories Painted Pumpkin Mask; Painted Patch Adhesive-backed Dots
Tools     Painted Pumpkin Dies; Scalloped Christmas Cheer Dies; Painted Pumpkin Mask

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the add of the little DSP strip on the inside! And yes - carrot soufflé is a MUST HAVE on every year's menu!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. I wish I had taken pictures of every meal or at least written down what we had at every meal cuz it was all delicious!

      Delete
  2. That card is wonderful--personally, I never get tired of looking at pumpkins! And the souffle looks intriguing!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Winter Owls Birthday Card

What day is it? Well, according to the camel, it's "hump day". Did you see they brought back the Mike, Mike, Mike ad for GEIKO...