Monday, September 28, 2026

Stampin' Up! Painted Patch Thinking of You Thanksgiving Card

Welcome to my Monday Morning Makeover Madness card. I haven't done that in awhile...at least I don't think I have. In any event, this card is a CASE of my card from last week and a CASE of my upline and friend, Mary. This is another card I made at our team retreat. You know, when you have someone to prepare and cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for three days, it's easy to make more cards! I only took pics of one meal, shame on me! BUT, this casserole is one that is always being requested by the attendees.

 

I was a first timer and trust me, it tasted great!

Now that I've made you hungry, here's my card...


and the inside, which is no different from most of my others...

I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little tired of looking at pumpkins and this DSP! Come back tomorrow for a birthday card I made for a friend who loves orange. There might be pumpkins involved...lol. Thanks for stopping by today. 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sincere Salutations (Retired)
Card stock & Papers     Golden Glow; Crisp Cantaloupe; Painted Patch DSP
 Ink Crisp Cantaloupe; Cajun Craze
Accessories Painted Pumpkin Mask; Painted Patch Adhesive-backed Dots
Tools     Painted Pumpkin Dies; Scalloped Christmas Cheer Dies; Painted Pumpkin Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Painted Patch Thinking of You Thanksgiving Card

Welcome to my Monday Morning Makeover Madness card. I haven't done that in awhile...at least I don't think I have. In any event, thi...