Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Stampin' Up! Baby Card

Good morning, peeps! It seems like forever since I have made a card for a baby. My next door neighbor just became a great grandma and her grandson and his wife go to my church so I made a card for them. The measurements and products I used are below. Thank you for stopping by today.

  

 Measurements:

Card Base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"

Mat: 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"; DSP - 5 1/4" x 2" (2); inside liner 5 1/4" x 4" 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Silly Safari; All for Baby (retired)
Card stock & Papers     Barely Blush; 2026-2028 In Color Painted Patterns; Basic White; Silly Old Bear DSP; Blushing Bride (retired)
 Ink Blushing Bride (retired); Hydrangea Hue Light Blends
Accessories Mini Dimensionals
Tools     Everyday Arches Dies; Sweet Old Friends Dies; Mini Alphabet Dies; Detailed Trio Punch (retired); Softly Woven 3D EF (available 9/1/26)

2 comments:

  1. Aww - that's so sweet. I love Eeyore!! Congrats to the new Grandparents!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Patch Birthday

Good morning, peeps! Fall is in the air...at least on my card if not in the weather. Take a look see...  My card base is Cajun Craze cut at ...