Monday, August 24, 2026

Stampin' Up! City Sights Masculine Birthday

Every year I make a card for my grandson who lives in Manhattan and I use the retired City Sights kit. He loves the Mahattan skyline and I hope he doesn't get tired of seeing it as this is the third year I have used this kit! I was inspired by Tracy Bish for my alternative card. Take a look see...

 Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop.

 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps City Sights; Phrases & Frames; Waterside Retreat    
Card stock & Papers     Basic White; Boho Blue; City Sights Kit
 Ink Copper Clay; Versa Mark 
Accessories Embellishments from kit
Tools     White Embossing Powder; heat tool; Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! City Sights Masculine Birthday

Every year I make a card for my grandson who lives in Manhattan and I use the retired City Sights kit. He loves the Mahattan skyline and I h...