Good morning, peeps! It seems like forever since I have made a card for a baby. My next door neighbor just became a great grandma and her grandson and his wife go to my church so I made a card for them. The measurements and products I used are below. Thank you for stopping by today.
Measurements:
Card Base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Mat: 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"; DSP - 5 1/4" x 2" (2); inside liner 5 1/4" x 4"
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Silly Safari; All for Baby (retired) |
| Card stock & Papers | Barely Blush; 2026-2028 In Color Painted Patterns; Basic White; Silly Old Bear DSP; Blushing Bride (retired) |
| Ink | Blushing Bride (retired); Hydrangea Hue Light Blends |
| Accessories | Mini Dimensionals |
| Tools | Everyday Arches Dies; Sweet Old Friends Dies; Mini Alphabet Dies; Detailed Trio Punch (retired); Softly Woven 3D EF (available 9/1/26) |

;
No comments:
Post a Comment