Wednesday, April 2, 2025

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Easter Cards

Good mid-week day, peeps! My cards today are similar, using the Thoughtful Journey DSP, Pretty Peacock and Very Vanilla card stock, Faith Collection Stamp Set image (lilies) and retired Easter Message Stamp Set (cross), along with Brushed Brass Butterflies. Take a look see...


retired Easter Message Stamp Set for "Happy Easter" sentiment; Faith Collection stamp set for lilies
retired Easter Message for sentiment and image
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for the weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are beautiful! I may have to try making a couple of these myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Karen! Love that fancy fold design! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Glow of Harvest Rustic Thinking of You at Thanksgiving Card

No, I'm not going to tell you I made this at our team retreat...oh, yes, I am...lol! I had some scraps laying on my desk so I adhered th...