Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the end of my post and I do hope you'll hop along. I'm sure you'll be in for a real treat. Here is what I created...
Susan Campfield calls this fun fold an Overlay Fun Fold. I used different measurements for mine. Let's take a closer look...
and the inside...Measurements:
Calypso Coral: Card Base: 5 1/4" x 5 1/2", score at 1 1/4"; Front Flap 3 1/2" x 4"
Glow of Harvest Top DSP: 5" x 1"
Side DSP: 3/4" x 4" (2)
Front DSP: 3 1/4" x 3 3/4"
2026-2028 In Color Pearlized Specialty Paper: Scrap for sentiment
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll participate in the hop. Here's the list of hoppers!
| roject Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Painted Pumpkins (available 9/1/26) |
| Card stock & Papers | Calypso Coral; Basic White; 2026-2028 In Color Pearlized Specialty Paper; Glow of Harvest Specialty DSP(Product of the Month) |
| Ink | Cajun Craze |
| Accessories | Painted Patch Adhesive-Backed Dots (available 9/1/26) |
| Tools | Spotlight on Nature Dies |



No comments:
Post a Comment