Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Stampin' Up! Shepherd's Care Gatefold Card for the Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end of my post. I hope you will choose to hop along. Here's what I created for the hop today...


Let's take a closer look, shall we?

I was inspired by my friend, Alyson Mayo. You've heard me mention her before many times on my blog and I hope you've paid her a visit! She has a video for this fold along with a pdf for the measurements on her Facebook page. Mine varies a tad from hers with the inside measurements. My gold frame for the art panel measures 5 7/8" x 4 1/8" and the art panel measures  5 3/4" x 4".  I did not do a white panel for the back. The products I used are listed in the chart below the names of the hoppers.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will hop along with the list of demos. I also hope to see you Thursday for our Happy Inkin' Thursday weekly blog hop.
Participating demos:
Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Shepherd's Care
Card stock & Papers     Mossy Meadow; Season of Elegance DSP; Country Woods DSP; Splendid Autumn DSP; Old Olive Glimmer Paper; Gold Foil Sheets
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories Cherry Cobbler & Pearl Adhesive Backed Berries (pearl only)
Tools     Paper Trimmer; Snips; Stampin' Seal; Multipurpose Liquid Glue

10 comments:

  1. Such a fun design! Love the way that the tree opens up too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Karen. I had no idea what to expect on the inside. Such a beautiful surprise. I'll be casing this one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fun gatefold card, Karen! Perfect for the holidays!! Thank you for joining the blog hop this month and have a great rest of your week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. It is my honor to be part of the hop with other talented demos.

      Delete
  5. How fun is this fold?! Perfect with that holiday pine tree! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Winterly Tree Tops Birthday Card for Creative Creases Challenge #92 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waitin...