Friday, September 13, 2024

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting for? Hop on over to Challenge #91. We'd love to see your fun fold creation. Here's a snapshot of mine...

So let's take a closer look at the front of my fun fold...
I CASE'd my friend, Alyson Mayo. If you join her Facebook Group, you will have access to all her Fun Fold videos. They are invaluable and she is a wonderful teacher! She calls this one the "Sunflower Envelope Card". I call mine the "Seashell Envelope Card"! Thank you, Alyson!

Take a look at the opened card and side view...


I added mats for my triangle pieces, which Alyson didn't do because she used CTMH cardstock and theirs is one color on one side and slightly lighter color on the reverse. SU is solid color. The patterned paper is one I used before here.

A list of products can be found in the chart below.

Thank you for stopping by today and I can't wait to see all the creativity from the team. Be sure to check us out at CCC#91 and we hope to see your entry there!
Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Seaside Wishes; Sea Turtle; Magical Mermaid (ret.); Seaside Bay (ret.)
Card stock & Papers     Basic Beige; Lost Lagoon; Very Vanilla; Petal Pink; Garden Green; Ice Images Beach Digital Patterned Paper
 Ink Lost Lagoon; Crumb Cake; Soft Sea Foam; Basic Beige
Accessories
Tools     Seaside Bay Dies (ret.)

8 comments:

  1. Karen, I love what you did with this! The collection of seashells is perfect! The stone paper is a wonderful background for this design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous birthday card, Karen! Wow, this fold is one of my favorites and haven't made one in quite a while. You have pushed it up the list for me to do again. And adding the sweet turtle was perfect. Hope you have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Karen! Love the beach images, perfect colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. GOODNESS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this card. WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...