Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Stampin' Up! Splendid Autumn Sneak Peek for the Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end of my post. I hope you will choose to hop along. Here's what I created for the hop today...

My inspiration came from Vicky Wright with one of her 2018 cards. I am finally getting around to CASEing it!

Measurements and Instructions:
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock:
    Main base: 5 3/4" x 4 1/8"
    Flap: 3 1/2" x 8 1/4", scored and folded at 4 1/8"
Lemon Lolly Cardstock:
    5 5/8" x 4", adhere across the base to cover fold line
    3 3/8" x 4, adhere to outside of right flap
     Scrap for sentiment (I used the Something Fancy         Stamp Set and a die from the Wild Ferns Dies)  
Designer Series Paper:
    3 1/4" x 3 7/8", adhere to Lemon Lolly on right flap
    2" x 3 7/8", adhere to Lemon Lolly on left side
    1/2" x 3 7/8", adhere to inside left edge, making         sure to leave a Lemon Lolly border, maybe 1/16" or     1/8", whichever you prefer (I used the upcoming         Splendid Autumn, which will be available to             customers 9/4/24)
Embellishment: Bird from Adhesive Backed Dragonflies & Birds

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will hop along with the list of demos. I also hope to see you Thursday for our Happy Inkin' Thursday weekly blog hop.

SU Demo Fun Fold Blog Hop Lineup

15 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen! Love the way that you've used that beautiful paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card you shared with us!!! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Therese, for visiting and commenting. I appreciate it!

      Delete
  3. Just gorgeous! Perfect fold and design to spotlight this gorgeous paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a great way to make this fun fold card, Karen! I love that there are two card bases instead of cutting just one. I will have to try this out! This paper is so beautiful! Thanks for joining the blog hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, I love this fun fold. I do not believe that I've seen it before, but can't wait to make it! Gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kathi. I'd love to see what you create.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...