Thursday, August 29, 2024

Stampin' Up! Greatest Adventure Get Well Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came!! We have a sketch challenge for you today and here is what I created for our hop...


As you can see, I flipped the sketch on its side. Let's take a closer look...

I made it into a slimline card because the locomotive and side pieces went beyond an A2 card.

My card base is Basic Gray cardstock that I stamped with a stamp from the Light the Sky Stamp Set. I used VersaMark ink to do that. It measures 8 1/2" x 7", scored and folded at 3 1/2".

My silver foil strips are embossed with the Cane Weave 3D EF. Each one measures 3/4" x 3". The Basic Black strips measure 1/4" x 3". The art panel, which is Smoky Slate cardstock, measures 5" x 3".

For the inside...

I cut a piece of Smoky Slate that measures 8 1/4" x 3 1/4" and stamped the sentiment, from the Sweetly Scripted Stamp Set, in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

Thank you for stopping by! Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity.

12 comments:

  1. Such an awesome card Karen. Perfect masculine card too. Love that image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Karen! The layout is perfect with that train image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I love that it's a slimline card - and that inside sentiment is from one of my fave sets. Perfect masculine card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this train image so much and your card is beautiful! Perfect for a get well card!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...